Saturday, December 26, 2015

Hibernation / WSK 2015 / Nov 23, 2015

I was invited to perform at WSK 2015. It was a week long event and a 3-day live performance curated by Tengal with the efforts of WSK Team. I performed on November 23, 2015. Early that day, we travelled from Camiling, Tarlac City to Makati for about 4 hours. I was with my wife, Jane. We met our friends (Pax and Ayen) at Guadalupe and struggled on our way to Pineapple Lab due to APEC preparations.
I did a soundcheck at about 8PM. Then we had a few beers outside. And at about 9:30PM, I opened the event with a No Wave and Glitch Noise, blended it with a few off-tuned vocals and guitar noises.
There also, I met Bryan Day, a sound artist from California. He used improvised instruments in his performance.
(Photos by Ayen, Pax, Jane, Tengal, Dan and Holly.)



No comments:

Post a Comment